I've been working on revising a poem for potential publication. Unfortunately, I won't be posting it here and will have to take down the draft that I posted earlier. Suffice it to say, I'm trying to channel more energy towards my writing and less towards other silly things (like the Food Network).
I CO the Grownup Booties pattern. I'm about halfway through the first one. I'm taking it with me shopping today since other people want to stop in stores I don't care about and I'll probably have some spare moments.
Speaking of shopping: Girl's Evening Out shopping excursion today. Amanda wants new professional attire clothes and invited a bunch of us to go with her since none of us have been to the mall lately.
I want a new pair of boots. My last favorite pair is now being held together with grip tape and have finally been resigned to yard work only.
I also want some DK yarn, but the Mary Maxim tent sale is coming up in only a couple of weeks so I'm holding out until then. I hope. It's so hard to stay out of Uptown Fibers.
Anyhow, gotta go. Shopping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment