I've acquired enough yarn to work up all the patterns I have queued for Christmas presents now. Sock yarn for $1.97/50g ball? Yes please! Also noteworthy: Angora/wool blend light worsted weight yarn $3.47/50g ball in deep blue, which I'm going to use to knit Lee's Mom a hat.
I CO a new beret today in some lovely green-blue-pink-purple variegated yarn. They sound like they'd be a little bit intense together, but it's actually quite pretty and I'm pleased with the amount of progress that I've made thus far.
Also, my Mom ordered me a ball winder today. I'm really excited about that.
On the agenda for today: making salsa from home-grown vegetable goodness and whipping up a double batch of Crispix Mix (the one snack food that I never get tired of). I might go so far as to bake cookies later tonight. And working on my beret.
I finished the One-Day Beret. It's going to be splendid for this winter. I'm beginning to think in terms of mittens again. Or fingerless gloves. Or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment