Caron Simply Soft in Plum Heather
We officially moved to the new campus today. I've been busy all day directing movers and starting the laborious task of unpacking. It took me a month to pack everything, so I can only imagine how long it's going to take to unpack. Less than a month, certainly. Probably around two weeks, depending on how much help I get.
I'm going to be sewing the herald's tabbards (finally, I know I've been saying that I'm going to do it for a month now) tonight. After I am finished at the lab today. I need to dig the example out of the Eryndor weapon's check box (which is currently in residence in my garage).
The Mor'sereg day event is this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a very fun event from what I've observed. I'm probably going to end up heralding for a good portion of the day, but I'm hoping to get to fight in the city battle. I haven't been fighting particularly well lately. I've barely fought since Ragnarok and the last practice I went to I blatantly sucked. I have a hard time staying focused on Dagorhir when I have so many other things going on.
For example: laundry needs to be done. Boxes need to be unpacked. Tabbards need to be made. Writing needs to be...written.
And let's not forget that the school year is going to start soon. So on top of everything else there will be school things.
I know I'm not actually that busy. Or that I don't sound that busy. But bear in mind that I go to the lab at 8 AM, come home for lunch sometime between noon and two, go back sometime between three and four, and stay there until six or seven. Then I come home, cook something for dinner, and before I know it it's ten at night and I'm exhausted and no longer feel like doing anything.
Oh, and I'm way behind on yard work. I need to cut the grass and spray poison again. There are still branches that need to be taken back to the burn pile.
Ugh. Time to go accomplish things.
I'm going to be sewing the herald's tabbards (finally, I know I've been saying that I'm going to do it for a month now) tonight. After I am finished at the lab today. I need to dig the example out of the Eryndor weapon's check box (which is currently in residence in my garage).
The Mor'sereg day event is this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a very fun event from what I've observed. I'm probably going to end up heralding for a good portion of the day, but I'm hoping to get to fight in the city battle. I haven't been fighting particularly well lately. I've barely fought since Ragnarok and the last practice I went to I blatantly sucked. I have a hard time staying focused on Dagorhir when I have so many other things going on.
For example: laundry needs to be done. Boxes need to be unpacked. Tabbards need to be made. Writing needs to be...written.
And let's not forget that the school year is going to start soon. So on top of everything else there will be school things.
I know I'm not actually that busy. Or that I don't sound that busy. But bear in mind that I go to the lab at 8 AM, come home for lunch sometime between noon and two, go back sometime between three and four, and stay there until six or seven. Then I come home, cook something for dinner, and before I know it it's ten at night and I'm exhausted and no longer feel like doing anything.
Oh, and I'm way behind on yard work. I need to cut the grass and spray poison again. There are still branches that need to be taken back to the burn pile.
Ugh. Time to go accomplish things.
No comments:
Post a Comment