I'm not taking a particularly heavy course load this semester, but I'm already feeling the stress. Flash fiction pieces to write, texts to read, notes to review and homework is piling up at rate that is downright overwhelming.
After I finish this post, I'm going to go outside and cut the grass. It has gotten offensively long in the past few weeks and I don't want my neighbors to freak out. Plus it's cooling off which makes it a little more pleasant to be outside (and the bees and wasps less likely to be out - wandering around and pissed off).
Then I have several chapters of text to read and some writing to do. I have no idea at the moment where I'm going to go with the piece I need to write for next week. It's going to be written today, one way or another.
I'm still working on Lavalette, TTL MS 09, and another One Day Beret (with the Marlin KP Comfy sport). I made a pair of pants yesterday but I don't have any pictures yet.
Grass. Yuck. Did I mention that I'm allergic?
No comments:
Post a Comment