Here's the Lazy Vivie, which is a mod of the Lazy Susan beret pattern on ravelry.
Raveled
Here's some pictures of FOs:
Green Wisp
Lazy Susan Beret
Gray One Day Beret
And here's some WIPs:
Lavalette from TTL
Paton's Yoga Socks
And I've also CO the TTL Mystery Socks pattern from 2009. I don't have any pictures of that one yet because I'm not sure how long I'm going to stick with it. I have a mental block against socks, but once I finish ONE pair I'm sure that I'll be over it. That's the way it was with shawls anyway.
I'm totally in love with the Lavalette pattern right now. I'm almost finished with the second repeat of the stockinette stitch section, which I've been working on while watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers. I love antiques, knitting and the superwash wool I'm working with right now. It's been an excellent Sunday-like Monday.
Tomorrow, I have the ribbon cutting ceremony and the open house at the new campus, which means I'll need to be professionally attired and professionally mannered and babysit the lab for a few hours.
I'm going to be going home to visit the family either this week or next week. Sometime before school starts. I miss the whole family and being at home and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment