Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Finished Projects

I finally finished Wisp, and a few minutes ago I finished Crankshaft and set it up to block. I'll be able to give it to Dad this weekend if he comes up to visit with Mom. I'll take pictures tomorrow because it is simply too hot to spend too long outside and my house is far too messy to photograph.

I'm thinking about casting on the One Day Beret from TTL. It looks cute and I have a skein of gray wool worsted-weight yarn laying around waiting to be used. In fact, it's sitting on the table next to me, staring at me ominously. I think I'll make the beret. I know I'll wear it. I'm a sucker for hats.

I just had a cool idea. So the One Day Beret alternates rows of knit and rows of increases. What if instead of a knit row I did a yo, k2tog eyelet row? Hmmm....maybe on the next hat. I want to work through the pattern once before I start changing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment