Today I learned that DW (the professor in charge of my lab) also believes that one of the girls who occasionally pops into the lab is completely crazy. This makes me happy because she's gone all bipolar on me more than once, shocking the ever-loving hell out of me. Silly me, I assumed that people who work together should be pleasant to one another. My mistake.
I was supposed to pick up my portfolio from Glenn today. That didn't happen. So everyone else got cookies except for him.
I still love riding the UT transit system. Especially if one of my dear friends, Amanda, is driving. The Art Museum route takes you through some pretty interesting areas. I forgot how many homeless people there are around Toledo.
I have discovered a love of frozen chicken taquitos. I had five of them for lunch today. Yes, I love food and eating.
I found two dogs in my back yard this morning. They wandered around and played for a little while, then left. I took a couple of pictures that will be uploaded eventually.
I finished my cowl and started Mari's hat yesterday. His hat is more than half done. I should definitely be finishing it today. Then I need to start Mom's shawl. And finish Maeo's scarf. Ugh. I just want to knit slippers for myself!
I need to return The Third Angel by Alice Hoffman. It was kind of disappointing. And I need to check out a new audiobook so I can finish some projects today.
In fact, I need to get a move on because if I don't leave soon to go to the library, I won't make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment