So, instead of writing or sewing or knitting anything, I've decided to give my blog an overhaul and to download a bunch of open-source writing goodies from the internet. I'm now the proud mama of Gimp 2, yWriter5, FreeMind, Scribus, and StorYBook. They're fabulous. I'm seriously starving for a new story idea so I can play with them.
I have officially quit my retail pharmacy job after much thought. There was nothing quite as liberating as telling my boss, "I quit." I've dealt with her antics for far too long, and it's silly to stay in pharmacy when my career path is leading me elsewhere. Double silly when the amount of stress and distraction it caused is considered.
I'll also be going on a little vacation very soon and hopefully will have some new material when I get back. Or at the very least, I will have fodder for new material.
pf&bl.
No comments:
Post a Comment