Monday, October 4, 2010

Gift Knitting

I've been making lists of things that I'll need to start making if I'm going to have everything done for Christmas. As it stands, though, I have two belated birthday presents to get out before I become a thoroughly bad daughter/friend. Mom's shawl is about 2/3rds of the way done. I just cast on a hat for Amanda. The hat will only take me perhaps a day to complete (I have class and an APO meeting later tonight).

Oh, by the way, I'm currently a pledge of APO. It's a co-ed service fraternity. I'm very excited to be involved with this organization, though it is eating up a decent amount of my free time now.

I have not yet cast on my TTL Mystery Socks (2010 edition). I've cast on the second gray stockinette stitch socks that I've been working on (the completed mate to this sock is the first sock that I have successfully finished and I sat around yesterday for hours wearing just the one finished sock - because I'm awesome like that).

My boots are about ready to give out. I desperately need a new pair. I'm open to suggestions.

I absolutely have to get some work done before I have to go back to school for Flash Fiction. Pictures will be taken soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment