Monday, October 11, 2010

Michigan, Fall Break 2010

I'm currently in Pt. Sanilac, Michigan for fall break. Mom and I went to look at vacation homes up here today. I'm thoroughly exhausted.

I have one repeat of the Little Trowels chart of the TTL Mystery Sock 2010 (sock #1, haven't even cast on the second one yet...that's for tomorrow). I'll be caught up by Friday, hopefully. I should probably learn how to do Kitchener stitch at some point.

I'm knitting yet another Felicity hat, because I currently have three socks in progress and I need something simple and straightforward. The yarn I'm using is Red Heart Boutique Eclipse, a worsted weight yarn (65% acrylic, 25% wool, 10% nylon) in colorway Tidal Wave. I'm up to the decreases on it, so it's nearly finished.

While I have enjoyed break, I can't wait to go home and have some time to myself. I've been surrounded by people 24/7 since I arrived at 3 AM on Friday night. All I want right now is to curl up on my couch with a cup of tea, my knitting and a movie.

Lee was supposed to come up earlier today, but his aunt came to visit from New York and he stayed behind to visit with her. I haven't seen him in a week. His friends hate me because he spends all of his time with me. What's the point?

I am very, very tired of this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment