I'm gearing up to do some Ragnarok sewing, and wanted to share the current pattern collection and plans. I have an extensive Dagorhir pattern collection, accrued over nearly eight years in the game, but that didn't stop me from plunking down money this morning to acquire the Named Asaka Kimono pattern.
My plan is to make a sleeveless version in either a gray suiting or black linen, to wear over tank tops with leggings during the day, or over an embellished dress for nightlife.
I'm also pulling B5714, S5359, and M6265 out of my pattern library. I'm probably going to use B5714 version A (sleeveless) and/or version C to wear over tank tops. I'm also planning to sew some minivests using S5359 for the same purpose. M6265 is a Dagorhir-appropriate tunic/dress pattern that I'll get to if I have time.
Of course, we're only going to be there for a few days, so technically I don't *need* to make anything for this trip. I can get by with the things I have kept, supplementing with some mundane clothes which will work fine since I doubt I'll do any fighting in that time. I've had my eye on a good wrap-tunic pattern for quite some time, and I believe that the Asaka pattern will do perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment