Just a quick blog to show off some pictures:


Two of the three Turn a Squares that I made over spring break (the third I gave to the boyfriend before I could take pictures of it). First one is made from Caron Simply Soft in Plum Heather and Forest Floor. The second one is made from Kathmandu Aran and Patons Classic Wool Merino.

Modification of Hermione Hearts Ron pattern. Made from Louisa Harding Thistle.


Ishbel Beret (Isolda Teague) made from Inca Sportlace Hand Painted.

Ripley (Isolda Teague), made from Berroco Vintage.

Icing Swirl Hat (Isolda Teague) made from Kathmandu Chunky and a generic black chunky-weight acrylic yarn.

White Swan Scarf made from Patons Lace in colorway Satchet.

My So-Called Scarf made from Bernat Mosaic in colorway Medusa.

The swift that my Dad and I built over Christmas break...

...And the cute storage bags I made for it. :)
We've been tackling a lot of projects around the house lately so there has been less time to do fun crafty things. On the bright side, I've replaced my broken digital camera.
That's all for now!
Two of the three Turn a Squares that I made over spring break (the third I gave to the boyfriend before I could take pictures of it). First one is made from Caron Simply Soft in Plum Heather and Forest Floor. The second one is made from Kathmandu Aran and Patons Classic Wool Merino.
Modification of Hermione Hearts Ron pattern. Made from Louisa Harding Thistle.
Ishbel Beret (Isolda Teague) made from Inca Sportlace Hand Painted.
Ripley (Isolda Teague), made from Berroco Vintage.
Icing Swirl Hat (Isolda Teague) made from Kathmandu Chunky and a generic black chunky-weight acrylic yarn.
White Swan Scarf made from Patons Lace in colorway Satchet.
My So-Called Scarf made from Bernat Mosaic in colorway Medusa.
The swift that my Dad and I built over Christmas break...
...And the cute storage bags I made for it. :)
We've been tackling a lot of projects around the house lately so there has been less time to do fun crafty things. On the bright side, I've replaced my broken digital camera.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment