Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Digital Camera is broken

Otherwise, I'd have pictures of the badassery that I'm working on right now. For instance, Dad and I made a swift. Which I used to wind some gray wool yarn into a ball so I could work on the ribbed shrug in Erika Knights' Glamour Knits. I finished Amanda's fingerless gloves. I knit a pair of fingerless gloves for myself. I have also completed the torso armor I started working on last winter. I water-molded it and it's drying in the basement. I'm still working on Crips's blanket and the scarf for the Mongoose.

I ordered textbooks and have to go to Half Price Books tomorrow or Friday to get the rest of the books for my reading list.

I learned today that my grandfather would rather take dessicated cow/pig organs in pill form than his pharmaceutical-grade medications. And he cites a book that someone self-published on lulu.com as his source. This made blood come out my ears, I was so mad.

When I have money again, it's time to order some roving so I can use my drop spindle. :)

I also have two more seasons of Criminal Minds to watch while I work on all my lovely projects. This is going to be an awesome semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment