I have been deeply sunk into making Christmas presents and keeping up with schoolwork. Thus far, I have completed several new knitting projects which are being stored safely away in a closet. I've completed presents for Val, Aunt Suzanne, and Brittany (my AZO little). On the needles right now are presents for Jon, Carl, Tori (my sister), Lauren, Amanda, and my Dad. Most of them are a close to being finished, but as usual time is not on my side.
Friday, I have a drug design exam. Monday I have an Immunology exam and Tuesday I have a Pharmacology exam and the GRE.
I'm hopefully going to be activated for APO on Sunday. Saturday, I have the season closer and AZO activation to attend.
This weekend, I'm going to be holed up studying.
Tomorrow around three a couple of pledges are going to help me rake leaves. I love raking leaves, it's one of my favorite yard chores. Tomorrow I'm baking cookies as well for pledges who are going to have to paint the rock tomorrow afternoon due to an unfortunate run-in with the Pikes. Cookies should make breaking a long-held tradition better.
No comments:
Post a Comment